Monday, December 12, 2011

Costumes, Done For Now . . . .

Or at least until tonight's dress rehearsal when I'll see how much more work will need to be done.

I finished up the alterations to the Roman soldiers and organized them:


The Roman soldiers that needed to be altered have a new adjustable side panels - these costumes can now be adjusted a size up or two if needed:


Both priests are finished, too:


Should be an interesting evening!

Parting Shot: Mt. Washington.  The highest summit in New Hampshire, as seen today from the summit of Mt. Jackson.  Looks like it will be a white Christmas up there!

7 comments:

Cennetta said...

My goodness. You have been busy. I hope the dress rehearsal goes well.

Jane M said...

Bravo on your costume work....you're a kinder person than I! And congrats on your new car. We bought an Outback this summer and I love it. Perfect for those wonderful mountains in your always spectacular pictures.

Emily said...

I'm so impressed with your hiking! I live in Vermont now, in the Upper Valley, and I'm going to be working in Concord, NH this summer, so I anticipate lots of hiking on the weekends. Are you working on 'peak-bagging' mountains in NH? I'd love to know more about your hiking -- tips, tricks -- especially for your late fall/winter hikes!

Sandy said...

The high priest costumes are stunning. hope the play goes well.
Sandy in the UK

Kelley said...

Awesome! You've been a very hard "elf" the past weeks, haven't you?! I soooooo miss Christmas dramas, pageants, parades, etc. They just don't get into them in the Philippines like they do in the U.S.

Merry Christmas!

Tany said...

That's a ton of work done!!! The cotumes are looking great!

sewingkm said...

Are you okay? I miss your posts as they are so informative!