Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas Outfit #13 - McCall's 6396

Done!

Actually, it's been done, but things got a little crazy around here at the end of the week and I just did not have time to post the final product.  At any rate, here it is:


This is what it looks like on her, although this is not how she'll wear it for Christmas.  We haven't quite got all the accessories together yet, but we will!  She needs to pick out some tights and jewelry, but that's a shopping trip for another day.




She's happy with it and I think it looks good on her.  It is fun and a little different.

Parting Shot:  In the Middle.  Wellie is usually in the middle of everything and today was no exception.  I walked into the sewing room to find him sitting in the middle of some fabric I had laid out on the floor to pin some trims to it.  I'll explain this project tomorrow.

7 comments:

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

It's been interesting to read your blog for the last four or five years and see the Christmas, as well as, Easter outfits that you've made your daughter every year. She's grown and changed so much during that time so thank you for sharing your lives with us.

Bunny said...

This is very cute and once styled will look very much the lovely holiday dress. Can't wait to see .

Teddylyn said...

Cute and edgey! This is a great dress and one she can dress up or more casually. I agree with Carolyn above--your daughter is a lovely young lady!

Lynda in LV

Vicki said...

That is a really interesting dress. Fits beautifully and I like the way the plaid moves. DD is now so grown up

Irene said...

What a wonderful dress!

Cennetta said...

I really like how the jumper turned out. And Wellie is adorable.

Tany said...

I think the dress looks great on her; she must be very pleased!