Friday, September 30, 2011

Paco Peralta - Pleated Skirt

Cut and Ready

The skirt is cut and ready to go.  That's a major accomplishment, considering I have family visiting this weekend for a long weekend and I've been extremely busy cooking/cleaning/etc. for the past two days. 


I went through my collection of stuff and found a zipper but did not find any lining fabric for the skirt.  I'll have to pick some either this weekend or early next week.

I'm not sure how much I'll get done this weekend - I might be able to sneak in some sewing.  I won't be blogging again until next Wed., so have a great weekend and I'll be back then.

Parting Shot:  Apple Crumble Pie.  Since we're having family for a long weekend, I baked an apple pie.  It looks good, but we'll find out after a turkey dinner tonight!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Sounds like a busy but enjoyable time. Have fun with your company. I will be doing the same in another week.

alethia said...

Apple pie looks delicious.