The Stripe Top - Part Two
So Far, So Good
The top is partially complete, and it looks like it will turn out pretty close to the original. I didn't need to use the instructions that much, since I've made these patterns before and I didn't make any major structural changes. As you can see from the photo above, I still need some sleeves before stitching the side seams. I want to get those sleeves on first and then I can finalize the placement of the waist twist pieces. After that, it is just hems and I'm done.
I should be able to show you this one tomorrow!
Parting Shot: New T-shirt. Since she was home from school today, my daughter finished up a t-shirt she was working on. She used the new silk screen that I made of her seahorse to make the central image and then added some hotfix rhinestones for an eye and bubbles.