The Great Vintage Shirt Project - Simplicity 2194
October's Shirt is Finished!
Between yesterday and today I finished up October's shirt. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary to do to finish up the shirt: add the sleeves, finish the side seam/sleeve seam in one long seam, add the cuffs, make buttonholes and attach buttons. It was very straight forward work and nothing that I hadn't done before (since this one is #10, I've done most of these steps at least a few times!).
I found some nice brown buttons to finish off the project, too:
I'm glad that this one is all done. I also made a couple more Burda turtles for my daughter this week, one black and one ivory. They're not exciting, but she needed them and I already had the ivory fabric. Next week I am working on FGTDD, and a new jacket muslin.
Parting Shot: In the Leaves. Well, sort of. This is as close as Wellie will get to playing in leaves. He's been declawed in the front, so outside is not an option for him. I had to take this fabric and make a tablecloth and he got in the middle of it before I could get the measuring and cutting done.