Monday, July 31, 2006
Dragon is done!
The dragon is done! The front one, that is. There is a larger one on the back, but he can wait. I would have had it done on Saturday, but my husband surprised me with dinner out without the kids, and it wasn't a hard choice. Here are some detail pics.
Update on the top (the one I cut the lining wrong): It's almost done - just some nit-picky handwork; the binding on the armscye, sewing the label in and embellishing the neck. It will fit, too! I compared it to a current top made from the same pattern and it's a bit bigger, so that's fantastic. Happy ending for this one.